• Jill Brown

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Marty Stanier

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Calista Flockworth

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holly Sh1T, WE'VE REALLY HIT ROCK BOTTOM ON THIS SITE. Man you've got to love the pilots life. I was just debating this same subject with another crew in LGA the other day.

Yeah, I noticed that ring. She went a long time being single.

Instead of "girls of the southwest conference", etc. I have always said that Playboy should do a promo on "Girls of the weather channel", or "Girls of Fox News", "Girls of ATC", etc.

That's another story..How many of those sexy voiced ATC gals are really sexy? A friend of mine in ATC said that if they sound sexy, they are likely dogs and they sound gruff that they are good looking.

Yah just think you should have gotten a job with delta moved to ATL and Kristina Abernathy would have been all yours . Too late. You'd be on furlough but I think they throw a bunch of cash at her to stand up there so you could just live off her.

I didn't notice the ring either until one day I was in ACY waiting to pick up a friends King Air. I was in the lounge and thw wx channel was on with KA doing her thing when this lear guy goes look at that rock and carrying on that his life was over b/c he's been in love with her blah, blah, blah. The rest of us couldn't stop laughing. Ten minutes later as I was leaving I saw him hitting on the desk girl as I was paying for fuel.

Off the topic:

Anybody in the Kentucky/Tennessee area know who the Watson's girl is on TV? Now that is hot.

PC

Not a weather girl, but when I get home from work about midnight, I like to surf over to CNN Headline News. Don't really care what's going on, but Rudi Bahktiar.....she makes me weak in the knees.

She and my wife, of course.........

By the way, we had a female tower controller in MDT a few years ago with an absolutely unbelievable voice. Tuning in the ATIS was an amazing experience.

Latest resources

Back