• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
let's not forget two things about ASA:

2007 1Q NET PROFIT $34,788,000.00

2007 2Q NET PROFIT $40,622,000.00

ASA wants to give no payraise on the 700 you have to be F kidding me!!!

:angryfire

Besides, it's my Wrangler jeans that are dry cleaned and pressed (with the crease, please), not my REO Speedwagon t-shirt. The t-shirt is framed and hanging in the basement, next to the Centipede and Dig Dug video games.

I remember those from the early 80s: much too much fun. I could waste a whole straight 'A' report card worth of tokens from Chuck E Cheese on those, plus the 'Star Wars' game that came out around that time. Remeber TRON? The Game? I beat it.

Oh yeah, I'm goin' in to work tomorrow, but I suspect there might be some reliability issues with the A/C....

WELL, I hope this makes that senior Captain that I flew with a few days ago figure out they don’t give a damm about him. He is the one that is adamant about when to start out and in times. He keeps track of actual taxi fuel and single engine taxi fuel used on a spreadsheet so he can show the company how much we could save. He is also one of the ones that pis_ on themselves for open time at 1.5%. I tried to tell him they do not care. What do you think now Mr. Stro____? It’s time to find the force, you think?

WELL, I hope this makes that senior Captain that I flew with a few days ago figure out they don’t give a damm about him. He is the one that is adamant about when to start out and in times. He keeps track of actual taxi fuel and single engine taxi fuel used on a spreadsheet so he can show the company how much we could save. He is also one of the ones that pis_ on themselves for open time at 1.5%. I tried to tell him they do not care. What do you think now Mr. Stro____? It’s time to find the force, you think?

Ha, I knew who you were talking about as soon as I started reading your post. Did a month with him last year. Fun times. Is that really what his goal is with all the crap he collects? We finished a trip early and our FA told me he hung out at the airport calling scheduling asking if there was anything he could pick up, but I didn't believe her until he confirmed it the next week. Scheduling couldn't have picked a better month to take 5 days of flying from me for training!

Last edited:
Who the hell does that?

701EV

Or was that a year with him last month??

Yeah, whatever it was, it was looooong. Gotta love it when you're overblock for the month and are due out at 15 but are told you have to call it 17 because that's what time el Capitan decided to release the brakes. Thanks, Bill!

SHAMROCK, good to see you that you got to share the love. I thought he was going to charge me for the peanuts and water.

Yeah, whatever it was, it was looooong. Gotta love it when you're overblock for the month and are due out at 15 but are told you have to call it 17 because that's what time el Capitan decided to release the brakes. Thanks, Bill!

Unfortunately, some of the senior dweebs in our company never have understood the contract that they signed in 1998. They firmly believe that if they fly fast, they get paid more. This works if you're way under block, or right at 75 hours with no chance of over block per leg for the whole month, but when you're pushing 85 to 90 hours for the month, you're only giving money away to the company. Our most senior person, and most of the top 20, firmly believe this.

Latest resources

Back