Who's got some Turban time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyer172r said:
Ok, they list time in type as a requirement, but do they list the type anywhere?

I hope it's not for a 2 hump camel, I only have time "in" a 1 humper!

X

My name is Babu Pratwanisan, and I wear a turban all the time, even during sex! Being that I am 35 years of age, I estimate that I have over 300, 000 hours of turban time. (I must admit I do take it off when I shower, however.) How may I be of assistance?

Turbantime? Thats easy, Home Depot has all you want, and its not too expensive. In the paint department.

I log turban time everytime I wrap my hair up after getting out of the shower.

So my hubby says.

Does laying over in Bombay and New Dehli count for turban time? If so, I've got about 7 days total...TC

AA717driver said:
Does laying over in Bombay and New Dehli count for turban time? If so, I've got about 7 days total...TC

you can trade in your Turban for a new set of Chopsticks:D

semperfido said:
you can trade in your Turban for a new set of Chopsticks:D
Even better, look at the potiential career opportunities as a cab driver or a convienience store clerk. It's a great backup for the inevitable airline furloughs.

'Sled

I think I got some here in my pockets somewhere.......nope just some change and old bubble gum wrappers.

Wonder what would happen if i emailed him and asked him if it counts for turban time, my flying in India for 5 months, and bringing a cheyenne back thru the middle east.

You are all very very very bad men! Babu is most upset! May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits!!! May your favorite aunt develop a huge crust on her left thigh!!! May you all be cursed with the breath of a thousand dead dragons!!! May you wake up to a nude Kathy Bates sitting on your face!!! May your scrotum (CUT OFF BY ADMINISTRATOR)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back