Who's got some Turban time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fokkerflyer

http://www.aviationemploymentboard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1451#1451Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:03 am Post subject: Professional Pilot; Local Real Estate investment company needs pilot. Will be flying out of the Allentown area. Most flights in a radius of 300-500 miles. Over night stays will be at a minimum.

Compensation will be in relation to actual time & type.

Requirements:

Total Time 2000 hours, Turban 500 hrs,Time & Type 50 hrs, Must attend flight safety for 7 days. CFI & CFII certificates.

Mail or fax resume to 610-841-4183

Principal Investments LLC
Attn: Don Frederick
3500 Winchester Rd
Allentown, PA 18104

Ok, they list time in type as a requirement, but do they list the type anywhere?

Fokkerflyer said:
I thought it was flight experience in the middle east

Actually I think they require you to wear a turban while you fly. So you don't draw much attention to yourself.

I don't know if I have any turban time or not. Does occasionally wearing your jockey shorts on your head count as turban time ?

Fokker,

I don't wear my "Turban" in the cockpit anymore. It seems politically incorrect considering the times ...

All kidding aside, I saw the ad this morning and thought, "here's another ad written by someone that knows nothing about our industry." It was worth a few laughs though.

bafanguy said:
I don't know if I have any turban time or not. Does occasionally wearing your jockey shorts on your head count as turban time ?

I think you'd have to log that as "simulated turban" time.

Latest resources

Back