Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's a bigger bottom feeder, ASA or Mesa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DICK YOU ARE A TOOL!

Ask the pilots that left Mesa for ASA

701EV

Which one gets Block or better, Xcellation pay, and DH pay, which ever one doesn't do at least 2 out of the 3 is a bottom feeder. Asa, I believe get all of them...

Mesa is way closer to the bottom than ASA..... JO is SCUM... BL is just a stupid liar...... Bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Its all bout 121 PIC Turbine... I dont care who you talk to or how much you make.. This industry is a roller coaster and we are starting to go back up the hill....

Flying your freight is probably a good job, but when you are 50 years old and you have your weekends off US 121 "gear jerkers" will have WEEKS off not just weekends.. you must pay your dues.. what goes around will come around if you are smart

Mesa has ALWAYS been a bottom feeder.

ASA, I wouldn't call them a bottom feeder. They have however ended up in a crappy situation. Pre 9/11, they had what was at the time a pretty good contract. After ACA's 2001, Comair's contract, and AWAC's, they would have been next in line to "jack up the house" as they say.

Now, with managment bending them over since 9/11, 9/11, stalled contract talks, DAL in Ch.11 (basically cutting them off), and being sold to SkyWest, then have ZERO leverage to even try and negotiate anything better. I don't envy thier MEC's postition at all.

If there is an FO at ASA thats been there nearly 2 years and cant hold a line someone needs to show them how to bid!

And it is about who you know, not the 121 Tubrine PIC time.

I disagree.. I know many people in high places but with out PIC turbine time it just doesn't matter.

It is a combination of both... the pic turbine is the prerequisite to knowing people

8 pages....minimum.

Latest resources

Back