Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whoever keeps trying to take their personal crap through the KCM ckpoints......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tough talk from a fool who isn't even willing to follow the rules of the KCM system himself.
Interesting that you quote those are the rules. I can't find them anywhere in the system and our company hasn't posted that.

So point your "fool" comment somewhere else, eh sport? You can always find me, my identity isn't anonymous on here.

In think in your case they are talking about that Fleshlight you are so found of.
Nice... lol ;)

why should it be for work only? anyone can order a pilot costume from sporty's. hell my airline doesn't even issue us wings so that's not a prob. what if i'm going to the lounge to check my mailbox or do a carpet dance for the big wigs?

and if i am jumpseating, i sit over a crash axe. i have access to it whether i'm in costume or sporting my tommy bahama silk floral print shirt and topsiders.

and you want some group of frickin' rejects who's last job prob didn't even require a h.s diploma to "keep me safe"? they're doing a dandy job there in corpus.
http://www.caller.com/news/2011/dec/29/man-carries-sword-undetected-through-corpus/

some tool gets caught doing something illegal, hang him, don't hang all of us. what if we hung all of tsa every time they missed something. come to think of it, that's a good idea. :)

It is not a requirement that you have to be working to use KCM. You just have to be in uniform. If you want to use the KCM checkpoint for commuting or nonrevving, that's fine, you just have to have your uniform on.

It is not a requirement that you have to be working to use KCM. You just have to be in uniform. If you want to use the KCM checkpoint for commuting or nonrevving, that's fine, you just have to have your uniform on.

so you're saying splitbar is wrong? and there are no audits?

You have to be on duty. You aren't on duty while commuting. TSA can match KCM with your airline and random audits have caught a few already You don't want to be the next to get caught.

i wouldn't put it past the jerk offs to do random checks. i can see it being some mid level mgr's idea in a shot to get moved up to upper mgmt.

Define "personal crap"... I carry all sorts of things with me on a trip. Are you referring to things you wouldn't normally be able to carry through a checkpoint?

Can't imagine that being a huge issue... I mean if you take it through that checkpoint, the next overnight as soon as you have to go through regular security, they're going to confiscate it (or worse), so what exactly are you referring to?

No need to worry. They'll let you keep 'The Rabbit' .....

:D

Are we discussing the airports were pilots in uniform can enter the terminal through the TSA exit lane?

Latest resources

Back