Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whoever keeps trying to take their personal crap through the KCM ckpoints......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

turbodriver

Cut it out!!! Before you *uck it up for the rest of us! This is one of the best things to come along in years and the feds will be glad to shut it down if we give them a reason to.....

I don't see what the big deal is. All you have to do is remove the name of ONE dip$hit from the list every time there's an offense. Absolutely no need, whatsoever, to punish everyone.

Oh wait.......TSA is in charge.
Disregard.
Common sense is not part of the protocol.

I was thinking the same thing. It's going to take one IDIOT to go to a gun show or something, and think he's going to get away with sneaking something through the KCM, then have it exposed, and POOF, there this sweet deal goes away for all of us.

I don't see what the big deal is. All you have to do is remove the name of ONE dip$hit from the list every time there's an offense. Absolutely no need, whatsoever, to punish everyone.

Disregard.
Great idea and so true man

You ever overnight in Detroit? The Glock is essential equipment!

Disregard.

Don't blame the TSA, it's pilots screwing it up.

Define "personal crap"... I carry all sorts of things with me on a trip. Are you referring to things you wouldn't normally be able to carry through a checkpoint?

Can't imagine that being a huge issue... I mean if you take it through that checkpoint, the next overnight as soon as you have to go through regular security, they're going to confiscate it (or worse), so what exactly are you referring to?

Latest resources

Back