• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who wants to work for free?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, maybe i am missing something here, but isn't the PA-31 a single pilot airplane? Why are they even asking for a Co-pilot....you can't log any of the time from the right seat can you? Why would anyone do this, for free or not?

cNazi, I thought you were in it for the money and did not like to fly. Is there secret coming out here that you really like to fly?

Okay, maybe i am missing something here, but isn't the PA-31 a single pilot airplane? Why are they even asking for a Co-pilot....you can't log any of the time from the right seat can you? Why would anyone do this, for free or not?

Yup, ya are missing something:

Flight time is purchased in 100- hour blocks, at a cost of $3,400 for the first block, and $2,000 for each additional block.

They log it as PIC.

Cheaper than renting a Seneca........

CSY Mon said:
Yup, ya are missing something:

They log it as PIC.

Cheaper than renting a Seneca........

Soooo, the Co-Pilot is logging the PIC, and the Captain is just not logging any flight time for the flight?

Soooo, the Co-Pilot is logging the PIC, and the Captain is just not logging any flight time for the flight?

Well, so it seems...I don't have no details, but from the above it appears that the high bidder gets to log the PIC time..Or perhaps they both do,,Surprise, surprise.

Resumes

Are you guys sending your really resumes in the hope that this asshole calls so you can rip him a new one? Or fake ones? I want to help the cause here...

Latest resources

Back