• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who wants to work for free?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am going to call right now, I can't wait to jump at the opportunity. Mamma and Daddy will be so proud, I can finally tell them I am a professional pilot. I say we bombard the guy with e-mails of fake resumes.

Qualifications: Must hold an Airplane Multi Engine Land Commercial certificate with an instrument rating. Preferred flight hours are 500 hours total time and 100 hours multi-engine. The pilot must also have excellent Cockpit Management skills.Additional Information: The pilot is an employee, but holds a non-salaried position and no benefits.Contact: Bill Ebert 303-261-4070

Mr. Bill Ebert should stick that Navajo up his own arse-pipe, or fly the right seat for free himself...:uzi:

Flight time is purchased in 100- hour blocks, at a cost of $3,400 for the first block, and $2,000 for each additional block.

It gets worse....Pay For Training, Pay For Seat....Fake Furking Flying...:mad:

sweet, can you copy and paste what you sent, you rock

Why is it that management feels that they should be the only ones who need to get paid; and everyone elso should work for free.
Jeez! Anyone who applies for that position should consider the downstream consequences of their actions.
This is exactly why the race to the bottom is such a sucess. Because, there is some dumba$$ out there that is willing to do it.
Moral of the story: HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT! YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL, DON"T SELL YOURSELF SHORT.

Latest resources

Back