• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Who Voted YES?

pinkbush

Total Time
Bluto....I heard you voted Yes....Is that true you bottom feeder?

R

R2D cup

pinkbush said:
Bluto....I heard you voted Yes....Is that true you bottom feeder?
I heard Bluto, Dave Benjimin and HaloRJDriver all voted yes.

OUT!

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Voted yes on what????:confused: Sorry if I should know already!

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
They voted "yes" to another four more weeks of the brand new all male review at Caesar's Palace! You sneaky flight attendants.

Bluto

Total Time
>4000
Secret ballot. Can't stay. You stay classy Pinkbush.

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
Pinkbush is San Diego?

H

Halo_RJdriver

Lol

R2D cup said:

OUT!

I would vote NO to a dirty NICKEL but Yes to a to 2d cup.

Dave Benjamin

an over 40 victim of fate
Total Time
5300+
R2D cup said:

OUT!
If you're going to fabricate some BS at least spell my name right dip$hit.

I was part of the 70 or so percent club if anyone cares. Now we'll all have to wait and see what happens next.

skystud25

High and Fast
Total Time
I voted yes. I want a quick upgrade and I trust management completely.

R

R2D cup

Dave Benjamin said:

I was part of the 70 or so percent club if anyone cares. Now we'll all have to wait and see what happens next.
What ever 30 percenter. Who cares if I spelled your name wrong. I must give credit where credit is due though. At least you were smart enough to be able to figure out your own name.

Skystud, Thanks for your honesty. Keep raising the bar dude.

OUT!

pinkbush

Total Time
Dave Benjamin said:

Hey loose cannon, slow your roll. If you voted yes then you voted yes, but fess up to it. It's not the fact that you voted yes, it's the fact that you advertised for a "no" vote. There are those of us who fall into the 30 percentile and dont feel bad about it. I need an upgrade and have a family to feed. I'll down vote ALPA (along with many others) to excell SKW growth as well. To call this FLAMEBAIT would be unfair to yourself. Call this reality.

Catch you on the flip side Benji

H

Halo_RJdriver

aaaaaa

pinkbush said:
Hey loose cannon, slow your roll. If you voted yes then you voted yes, but fess up to it. It's not the fact that you voted yes, it's the fact that you advertised for a "no" vote. There are those of us who fall into the 30 percentile and dont feel bad about it. I need an upgrade and have a family to feed. I'll down vote ALPA (along with many others) to excell SKW growth as well. To call this FLAMEBAIT would be unfair to yourself. Call this reality.

Catch you on the flip side Benji
If it isn't "Trailer Trash Flame Bait" then what do you call it Pinky? Enlighten us on your infinite wisdom......Your propaganda seems like a loose cannon attitude with the pay vote result. Your outnumbered this time when it comes to voting in a union unless managment does a 180 climbing turn.