Who Voted YES?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave Benjamin said:
If you're going to fabricate some BS at least spell my name right dip$hit.

I was part of the 70 or so percent club if anyone cares. Now we'll all have to wait and see what happens next.

Hey loose cannon, slow your roll. If you voted yes then you voted yes, but fess up to it. It's not the fact that you voted yes, it's the fact that you advertised for a "no" vote. There are those of us who fall into the 30 percentile and dont feel bad about it. I need an upgrade and have a family to feed. I'll down vote ALPA (along with many others) to excell SKW growth as well. To call this FLAMEBAIT would be unfair to yourself. Call this reality.

Catch you on the flip side Benji

aaaaaa

pinkbush said:
Hey loose cannon, slow your roll. If you voted yes then you voted yes, but fess up to it. It's not the fact that you voted yes, it's the fact that you advertised for a "no" vote. There are those of us who fall into the 30 percentile and dont feel bad about it. I need an upgrade and have a family to feed. I'll down vote ALPA (along with many others) to excell SKW growth as well. To call this FLAMEBAIT would be unfair to yourself. Call this reality.

Catch you on the flip side Benji

If it isn't "Trailer Trash Flame Bait" then what do you call it Pinky? Enlighten us on your infinite wisdom......Your propaganda seems like a loose cannon attitude with the pay vote result. Your outnumbered this time when it comes to voting in a union unless managment does a 180 climbing turn.

Latest resources

Back