• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who the heck is hiring????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh it's no biggy,,, just sorry to put out bad information, hate when that happens.

Hopefully everyone will land somewhere that keeps food on the table, keeps them near their families on a regular basis, and keeps them from going crazy in a cubicle...

:)

I talked with the Vegas Chief on Monday before my commute home. The SWA training department was told to expect 650 new-hires for 2008. I think they've already hired around 250 so far.

Hope this helps,
BS

A Walmart Store Manager is paid from $90,000-$100,000 <depends on store volume>

On top of that, depending on store performance, they will receive a bonus of up to 100% of salary.

Plus stock options, restricted stock units, etc...

Last edited:
A Walmart Store Manager is paid from $90,000-$100,000 <depends on store volume>

On top of that, depending on store performance, they will receive a bonus of up to 100% of salary.

Plus stock options, restricted stock units, etc...

One doesn't just waltz into managing a Wal Mart. Like many places, you have to pay your dues. Many WM store managers started pushing carts.

That said; Wal Mart sucks!:uzi:

I talked with the Vegas Chief on Monday before my commute home. The SWA training department was told to expect 650 new-hires for 2008. I think they've already hired around 250 so far.

Hope this helps,
BS

Come on Bob Sac-a-potatos. 650! that sounds high. That's more than the 450ish SWA hired in 2006 when they took 38 new airplanes. 450 Maybe....650...doubt it.

but I hope it's true.:cartman:

Health care and accounting fields are hiring like crazy. There are some good paying jobs in healthcare

I agree with that. My wife has a 4 year degree in health services (not too difficult to get). She is 27 and will make at least 120K this year selling hospital beds. Medical sales, or the medical field in general, is the place to be. If you take a little bit of time to get a degree in it you'll make some serious bank.

Latest resources

Back