Who should I go work for.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JungleJett said:
I was told by a Comair guy today on my commute home that they are having some troubles filling classes. Take that for what it is worth...

Where the He!! is my phone call, I sent them a resume a couple of weeks ago after drinking some fluorescent liquor at the club ...

BlackPilot628 said:
PLEASE! That is the oldest fukin joke in the book. Get out of the disney books and come up with something good.

How do you know it's the oldest joke in the book? Maybe it's the one in the first page, but all the jokes in the book came out at the same time.
What bookare you talking about by the way?

Keep interviewing, take the first job offered, it builds time and makes it easier to get the next job. The signs of the 2007 hiring boom and you want to be ready. There were at ATL Air Inc last weekend 6 regionals were basically begging for pilots. Try Commute Air, Cogan, Ameriflight, Pinnicle, AE and PSA.

I know this has been said before but um....Mc Donalds...you will make a lot more money, stability and you can get discounts on Big Macs...

Or Wal-mart...no union but they are not going anywhere...

Rogue5 said:
Sounds like:

"I went out with this girl that's pretty ugly, and she says she wants to have sex now. Now her pimp is thinking about cutting her loose and she doesn't want to give it up just yet unless she knows she'll get paid. I know these other two ugly girls and I'm thinking I should ask them out because I think they'll give it up pretty easy too. I know what you guys think of these girls, and that they probably all have the clap, but I only care about losing my virginity as fast as possible.

Any input would be appreciated."

I would like to put my vote in for this post as the funniest so far...kudos....lol

> Coocoo Tim, Great avatar!!! Where can I get the poster? <

crashpad,

I'm glad you like my self-portrait! I'm complimented on it all the time. I used to give away an autographed wall-size poster to all the women in my life - ya know, for the times I couldn't be there with them...but, it just got too darn expensive.
I don't have any left, as they tended to go pretty quickly. Sorry

1. Lots of regionals are hiring
2. Try to get on with one that you would like to work for
3. if trying to build time then find one that will hire you
4. if looking for a quick upgrade then pick one that you could possibly do that
5. if looking to stay then pick a regional that you think will be stable
6. or get a corporate gig and wait out the regionals
7. if you can't afford the regionals then find something else that will make you happy

My suggestion is to take the first 121 job you can get.
build some time. Once in the game you can move anywhere you want within the crappy regional world. Fast upgrade is important, equipment is secondary, PIC is everything. much like multi time is for that first job
good luck

Where should i work?

Greetings.

First of all, remember you will need to be satisfied on FO pay for 3 to 5 years or so. Also some FOs at some regionals make more than some captains at the crappy ones. Like some others have already said, try to get a job without having to commute. Look at the quality of life as well. Remember, most of the regionals pretty much suck as it is. Some are better than others. Another consideration is you will probably have to work a second job to survive, unless you have a spouse that works. Just my 2 cents worth (amount in my savings).

Take care and good luck

You sound like management material ! Go for the golden chute but first rape the pilot group and crush the company then go home and buy a new car!

Latest resources

Back