Who should I go work for.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dorsal Fin

Here is the deal. I have interviewed at piedmont. They offered the job and then a class date. They recently pushed my class date back and still havent given me a new class date yet. So here is the question Should I throw my resume out and see if I get any hits and possible interviews, or should I sit tight. My thoughts are Mesa, and Great Lakes if I do throw out the resume, mainly because of the fast upgrade time. I know everyone out there thinks that all three of these companies are at the bottom of the barrel, but I think that I would be able to get a fast interview and possibly an offer from one of these companies.

Any input would be appreciated.

All of the airlines you mention are battered pilots shelters.....have some pride man.

Sounds like:

"I went out with this girl that's pretty ugly, and she says she wants to have sex now. Now her pimp is thinking about cutting her loose and she doesn't want to give it up just yet unless she knows she'll get paid. I know these other two ugly girls and I'm thinking I should ask them out because I think they'll give it up pretty easy too. I know what you guys think of these girls, and that they probably all have the clap, but I only care about losing my virginity as fast as possible.

Any input would be appreciated."

heck,why not shoot for the stars and go to Gulfstream or better yet how about Tab Express?

Dorsal Fin said:
Here is the deal. I have interviewed at piedmont. They offered the job and then a class date. They recently pushed my class date back and still havent given me a new class date yet. So here is the question Should I throw my resume out and see if I get any hits and possible interviews, or should I sit tight. My thoughts are Mesa, and Great Lakes if I do throw out the resume, mainly because of the fast upgrade time. I know everyone out there thinks that all three of these companies are at the bottom of the barrel, but I think that I would be able to get a fast interview and possibly an offer from one of these companies.

DO NOT COMMUTE!! Choose accordingly.Good luck!!

They're always looking for cooks at Denny's. :)

Rogue5 said:
Sounds like:

"I went out with this girl that's pretty ugly, and she says she wants to have sex now. Now her pimp is thinking about cutting her loose and she doesn't want to give it up just yet unless she knows she'll get paid. I know these other two ugly girls and I'm thinking I should ask them out because I think they'll give it up pretty easy too. I know what you guys think of these girls, and that they probably all have the clap, but I only care about losing my virginity as fast as possible.

Any input would be appreciated."

A wise man once said," Fat girls are like mopeds, They are really fun to ride until your friends see you on one."

A wise man once said," Fat girls are like mopeds, They are really fun to ride until your friends see you on one."

LOL Cpt. Splash, that's the funniest thing I heard in a long time!

You gotta love flightinfo...I've seen some funny stuff on this board, but threads like this one are the ones that I love to read! Keep up the funny boys!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back