Who should I go work for.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cpt Splash said:
A wise man once said," Fat girls are like mopeds, They are really fun to ride until your friends see you on one."

PLEASE! That is the oldest ****** joke in the book. Get out of the disney books and come up with something good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, back to the original question, DO NOT go to an airline based on upgrade times. Its been said before that once an airline boasts about fast upgrade times, that the time for that has already passed. I would keep on bugging Piedmont, but also look into PSA, XJT and CHQ. Dont go to Mesa man, have some self respect. Just my thoughts.

Coocoo Tim, Great avatar!!! Where can I get the poster?

Do the opposite of what seems logical and you'll surpass all in your league. Apply at Air Wisconsin, serioulsy.

Go to Regions Air/ dba American Connection. (Formally Corporate Airlines)

Good call CP, Air Willy should be letting the bottom 25% go here in about a year!

Advice to the original post.....Try not to commute and find a place that you could see yourself at for a long time. You never know what this industry will do in the years ahead. LOL....

I was told by a Comair guy today on my commute home that they are having some troubles filling classes. Take that for what it is worth...

Pretty good bunch of folks living under some crappy rules and now a crappy contract.

beechcowboy said:
Go to Colgan, they'll give you a free colonoscopy... every day. AND, you'll have releases with 3 pages of MEL's.

I think you meant Colganoscopy .... a colonoscopy is less intrusive ...

I say we change the name from "Dispatch Release" to "MEL Manifest"

But seriously, Come to Colgan, you'll get a stiff one in the bumm but it may hurt less than others .... don't think Piedmont is worth waiting for ... and heed everyone else's advice .. MESA is the Devil !!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back