Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who out there interviewed with NWA the week before 9-11?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed in August and was scheduled for Phase 2 in September. My wife got the call while I was at work that Phase 2 had been cancelled on September 12th or 13th, then the letter came later. I ended up staying active duty in the Navy.

Regarding the post about not applying to FedEx because the person didn't know anybody there and they wouldn't call out of the blue...I got called by Alaska and only had done the MPAS over a year before! You never know so apply everywhere!

I also had an interview scheduled with Delta during that same time period (9-11)
I didn't realize Delta was still interviewing during that time period. I thought they had stopped (during the start of the recession), along with United, well before 9/11.

Just curious...

I was told I would be scheduled for the interview in April of that year. Comair went on strike and they got behind on their interviews at DAL(at least that is what they told me at the time). I was told I was getting the interview, just never got the chance to actually do it.

Latest resources

Back