Who is training in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nwaredtail

What airline has training going on in MKE right now and uses a downtown hotel? Overheard some interesting comments the other day from a few of them?

Sure, this group of twenty somethings were at the local establishment pounding a few, having fun, no big thing. We were eating also and then I heard, "screw USAir, they will be out of business soon anyway" (ie, latest announcement about 190's, I guess)

Other gems were, "I say bottom of the list", "2 years to Airbus Captain baby!"

Hopefully these guys and one half way decent looking girl ( ;) ) are not indicative of the entire Republic group. We were a bit far away to hear everything and really didn't care, but you all might want to tell these guys to watch what and where they say things. I am sure a crew from one of the airlines "saved" by RAH wouldn't have been too happy with the comments.

Sure, this group of twenty somethings were at the local establishment pounding a few, having fun, no big thing. We were eating also and then I heard, "screw USAir, they will be out of business soon anyway" (ie, latest announcement about 190's, I guess)

Hopefully these guys and one half way decent looking girl ( ;) ) are not indicative of the entire Republic group. We were a bit far away to hear everything and really didn't care, but you all might want to tell these guys to watch what and where they say things. I am sure a crew from one of the airlines "saved" by RAH wouldn't have been too happy with the comments.

Any purpose to this post? That's the best you can do? I'm sure they were rolling cigars out of the senority lists of multiple airlines, slaughtering puppies, drinking blood, and worshiping the devil, while wearing their Republic badges in downtown MKE.

Any purpose to this post? That's the best you can do? I'm sure they were rolling cigars out of the senority lists of multiple airlines, slaughtering puppies, drinking blood, and worshiping the devil, while wearing their Republic badges in downtown MKE.

That's one heck of a carbon footprint!

If this is true I am embarassed. I do believe we have a few young co-workers that think that way (they just are too young to understand what they are saying). For many of us when we hear talk like this (mostly from the F/A's) we correct them. As a fellow pilot who does this as a career and has a family, when you hear another crew making comments like this I think it is in your right to nicely approach the younger pilots or f/a and educate them on what they are saying.

Once again if this is true my apologies

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back