• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is still waiting for NJA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
App accepted 10/17, still no interview date. My #1 choice is DAL. I have a couple other interviews set up, so I hope they call soon...NetJets is my number one choice, but I wouldn't want to defer a class date somewhere else just to wait and see if NetJets wants me. I have emailed Derinda and Pilot Recruitment once with a flight time update and saying that I could accept any domicile (hoping to speed the process), but no reply.

Has anyone whose app was accepted on or after 10/17 with DAL as #1 choice received an interview?? Just curious...

I was just curious to see how many pilots on this board are still waiting for an interview with Netjets along with domicile choice and when their application was accepted.

I'll start! My application was accepted in late June and PBI was my choice.
Im waiting 'til 2010 when they start doing the gateway domicile.....Im not commuting to LAX.......

Resume sent beginning of January.
Application received 1/19.
Application returned 1/22.
Application accepted 2/8.
Applied for PBI as 1st choice.

Time will tell.

App accepted 10/17, still no interview date. My #1 choice is DAL. I have a couple other interviews set up, so I hope they call soon...NetJets is my number one choice, but I wouldn't want to defer a class date somewhere else just to wait and see if NetJets wants me. I have emailed Derinda and Pilot Recruitment once with a flight time update and saying that I could accept any domicile (hoping to speed the process), but no reply.

Has anyone whose app was accepted on or after 10/17 with DAL as #1 choice received an interview?? Just curious...

App accepted 11/27 with DAL as only choice, talked with an FO from NetJets who is trying to get his buddy on there. He talked with someone in HR and was told that DAL is an 18 months wait. I don't know if that is from when you apply or when your app is accepted. I hope that rumor is not true, but it is what I was told.

Hi!

I've heard the wait varies depending on your basing choices, with CMH being the shortest wait. I think the quickest wait is about 6 mos. from receiving the application, if u send it in right away.

cliff
YIP

I just read in one of the professional publications that NetJets hiring in 2006 was down in comparison to 2005 and not expected to improve in 2007.

I've heard 350 for 2007, not sure about 2008. Probably hiring less this year due to the cancelled G-150 order, Hawker 4000 continued delays, I believe no more Hawker 400s coming in, and less retirements so far than expected. Once the Hawker 900s and 4000s start coming in there will probably be a bit of a hiring bump and if the older guys start retiring at a faster pace that will be another bump. Good luck to all who wish to come on.

Latest resources

Back