• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is hiring in 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gojet is hiring. Upgrade is quick and that means PIC time. Quicker the better and that means getting hired at CAL, FedEX, UPS, or SWA. If those don't work out then Airtran or Jetblue come in a close show. Good luck and fly hard!

Uppercrust:

Do you ever get tired of posting flaim bait like this?
How boring can your life possibly be?

If GoJet are such scabs like everyone says why are people continuing to go there? I am not defending them i am seriously wondering. Are upgrade times that quick?

2007 Hiring Boom Confirmation

Everyone will be hiring next year, it is part of the 2007 hiring boom due to the growing worldwide pilot shortage. Maximum change rate will be around June 14th, but will not peak until around September of 2009

Last edited:
1934z

Everyone will be hiring next year, it is part of the 2007 hiring boom due to the growing worldwide pilot shortage. Maximum change rate will be around June 14th, but will not peak until around September of 2009

Source?

Trends, long and short

Articles published in such sources as ATW, AW&ST, long-range trends observed over the past 50 years, short-range trends observed over the past 24 months, regular participation in the hiring and recruiting process, combined with a heuristic assumption to be the test proof of the of theory. Old timers will tell you I have been posting this for maybe the last 4-5 years. I just added the time today though
Posted in Sept 04 Here is the picture; patterns tend to repeat themselves. Any year ending in an 8 is a great year to get a job. In 1968, 1978, 1988, and 1998, there was lots of movements, guys leave jobs at AirTran and SWA for the "Dream Jobs" at UAL, DAL and USAirways. Years ending in 3 are terrible years for hiring 1973, 1983, 1993, 2003. Therefore, the next hiring boom will be in full swing by 2008. Never take a new job in a year ending in 9 Six months before 2008 is 2007 June and that is how you pick that date. Majors may not be hiring alot, but there will be plenty of jobs. Would you care to make a public wager that is hiring in 2008 is at least 200% better than it is this year.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back