• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is hiring in 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly what do you mean by "system wide"?. I would take that to mean all of the feeder operators - ie Mesabe, Pinnacle, etc and NOT 1000 NWA mainline pilots.
Either direct entry captain at a regional or NWA mainline.

Either direct entry captain at a regional or NWA mainline.

Direct entry captain at NWA mainline...

I'm sure my friend that is a furloughed DC9 FO (who thought he was getting called back 2 years ago) will love to know in less than 12 months he'll be a narrowbody FO.

OH WAIT, you mean on the 175, making less in the left seat than he was in the right seat of the -9. Gotcha...

Uh, yourpilotfriend, I see by your profile you have a "PhD of airplanes". If you believe that NWA is hiring - how many?, you might want to ask for a refund on that...

Direct entry captain at NWA mainline...

I'm sure my friend that is a furloughed DC9 FO (who thought he was getting called back 2 years ago) will love to know in less than 12 months he'll be a narrowbody FO.

OH WAIT, you mean on the 175, making less in the left seat than he was in the right seat of the -9. Gotcha...
Why do you think i said that number, attrition rate is high among the regionals and mainline. Hundreds have left since 2001 for other carriers outside of NWA. There are plenty of regional captains that will go to mainline even at those scales. As well as plenty of regional FO's that will be a captain at compass. Compass should be a 6 month upgrade if you are an FO there in the early days.

Latest resources

Back