• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Flagship???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For some reason, Pinnacle decided to hire a boat load of foreign pilots over the years from every country in the book. I've never met so many pilots from so many different countries. And for a lot of these pilots, English was their second language. But they aren't bad pilots, it's just a language barrier.

This thread has all the makings of Flamebait on it. I am surprised that no Pea-Knuckle (sorry had to say it) guys have come on and defended their turf.

What do we have to defend it for?? I like our company! We're growing like mad, upgrade times are short, we're flying a cool airplane. Say whatever you want, I don't really care what other people think, it beats digging ditches or being furloughed (trust me, I know).

May be true, may not be... but sh!t like that happens. A few weeks ago, a Comair flight was going into Boston. They were cleared direct scupp to hold east as published. They asked the controller two or three times what scupp was. The controller came back with "you do have the scupp 1 arrival in your clearance, right?" After a little silence, the comair flight replied affirmative. They then proceeded to hold incorrectly.

Personally, I figured that everyone would realize that this was complete flamebait, so no "turf-defending" was necessary.

Everyone is prone to radio f-ups every now and then.

--03M

Latest resources

Back