Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who here interviewd at NetJets with me on 4-14-05?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the word today, i'm hired. Yes I understand all the other stuff I heard about. Making the low 30's is better than where I am now. My co. is almost out of business and then I wouldn't have nothing. Times like these you have to do whats nessessary for yourself. I don't wanna start a war here, I was only asking if anyone else who interviewed with me was on this site.

Thanks and best of luck to you all

brokeflyer said:
I got the word today, i'm hired. Yes I understand all the other stuff I heard about. Making the low 30's is better than where I am now. My co. is almost out of business and then I wouldn't have nothing. Times like these you have to do whats nessessary for yourself. I don't wanna start a war here, I was only asking if anyone else who interviewed with me was on this site.

Thanks and best of luck to you all

e.s.l.?

as214 said:
If that guy got hired did anyone explain to him that hed be stuck in the low 30's pay wise for at least 4 to 5 years. Did someone explain to him that if he wants to leave before two years because his salary won't sustain his payments that they'll come after him for the money and his credit rating will be fuc*ed up.. Because I actually care about these peoples well being, apparently you don"t!!

I think your delivery could be a bit better... Harsh would be an understatement.

dude it's a good job welcome aboard.

We're all a little dissfunctional but the pilots are a great group.

well, we all need to stick together as pilots. Complain about management all you want but we need to stay cool with each other. Ya never know who will move outta your way to help you get on the ground faster when you need it.

Hope to see you all around(TEB...LOL) sometime

Latest resources

Back