• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who has switched airlines?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a Mesaba Forlough and I am over at Championair. It is fun being on the B727 but I have learned that no matter what airline you are with, its about quality of life (days off) and paying ALL your bills on a consistant basis. If you are a relatively new F.O. at ANY reginal today, life is going to be tough. Champion is a good company, but I am thinking about going back to Mesaba because of the new opportunity for growth with the award of the 36 crj900's .(and maybe more in the future)

To rap it up, I am going where I can make a Captain position in the least amount of time. There is always good and bad anywhere you go. Right now many people are making latteral movements, but as the years go by in this ever-changing industry who knows what opportunities might await that we just can't see right now.

I jumped from PDT to QXE. I'm working less, getting paid more, and still proudly flying the Dash.

If you were within a year of upgrade at your current regional, but were offered a corporate position making twice the money, but a lot less flying and more "non-flying" work, would you take it??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back