Who has left ASA for SkyWest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dave-

I would like to see you tone done your aggressiveness towards us at ASA is all. Sure we've got some rednecks, but you've got some...um....what do you guys have there anyway? We need to work together. Insulting us doesn't accomplish that.

I work for Skywest and I can say that I agree with you!!!

Dave, lighten up. You're only making the situation worse. You're not going to convince any SkyWest pilot on the ALPA fence to vote your way. In fact, I would say that with the hostility you direct towards any non-ALPA believer, your only going to convince them that ALPA is NOT the way.

I've been with SkyWest longer than you and I have seen how management can "play" us, but I worry about the attitude you pro ALPA guys on the organizing committee might bring. (Not all guys, but most.) Contrary to what you might think, if you just tried to enlighten and educate the new guys in a non-degrading manor, you might get better results. (I'm too lazy to go back and find particular post to back up my comments, but if you want me to I will. It wont be hard to find.)

I anxiously await your hostile comments to my post.

Torpid,

excellent post, my feelings (and those of most fence-sitters and/or non-ALPA supporters) exactly.

So Dave B. is been at SkyWest a little over six years and all of a sudden he's a the top dog that has a better opinion than anyone below him? This guy and John Peniskramp from ASA must be a pleasure to fly with.:rolleyes:

Torpid and Skynation:

Will you fly struck work?

Trojan

No, I won't. I really doubt it will come to that, however, for you guys or us.

I bet all SkyWest guys/gals will.

What are they gonna do? Refuse it?

I've talked to a number of Skywest pilots that are very concerned with this issue. I believe ALL, except one dude who rode my jumpseat, that I've spoken to would never cross a picket line..... However, some leave me to wonder.
Skynation, Torpid? What do you think?

Trojan

Latest resources

Back