• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who has left ASA for SkyWest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LMAO, like that fast paced Auburn D versus South Carolina last night?!?!? ;-)

Trojan

Yes, that was ugly... very ugly. I was forced to drink heavily throughout most of the 4th quarter.

However, the Auburn possesion that began with the onside kick, continued to a 4th & 6 conversion, and ended with a 4th down conversion at the goal line was a thing of beauty.... or abject stupidity.... Onside kick when you're up by 7 in the 3rd quarter??? Who ever heard of such? Well, they don't call Tuberville, "Mississippi Gambler" for nothin', but one of these days it will bite him in the ass.

Oh yeah, the SEC still puts on a far more entertaining football game than any of the other big conferences....

John Penniskramp -
Aren't you an FO? Guess what, if you're my FO, you'll do whatever I tell you to do. It's not your aircraft, it's mine.

Wow, I'm famous. I finally made it into someone's signature line. Guess Mr Big Shot First Officer wouldn't like flying with me. And yes, it IS MY aircraft. I earned it, I signed for it, and it's my butt on the line if something gets screwed up!

i have to agree with mr. usc on this one, the game on thursday was way too close.

i mean come on the tigers should have scored more points in the first quarter than the cocks could have in the entire game.

we all know the top two teams should come out of conference usa

Wow, I'm famous. I finally made it into someone's signature line. Guess Mr Big Shot First Officer wouldn't like flying with me. And yes, it IS MY aircraft. I earned it, I signed for it, and it's my butt on the line if something gets screwed up!

Sure, its your plane, you signed for it. But do you have to act like that towards the FO's? (referring to your original quote in someones signature line)

Wow, I'm famous. Guess Mr Big Shot First Officer wouldn't like flying with me.

Famous for spewing something moronic. Sorry Jr. but last time I was an F.O the Dodgers were in the WS. And I have total respect for all the F.O's I work with. I don't treat them like 4yr olds. You need to get over yourself.

Latest resources

Back