• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

a320drivr

ALPA

Amount to ALPA OFFICERS- $1,041,898
Amount to ALPA Employees- $27,736,254
President-D. Woerth $ 412,451 (S) $ 130,000 (A)
(S) salary (A) allowances

Dir Representative $399,866
General Manager $384,175
Dir Representati $377,852
Legal Director, $361,802
Dir Eng and Air $321,586
Dir Communicatio $ 313,382
Asst Dir Represe $280,516
Supervisor Legal $279,938
Dir Government $ 279,900
Asst Dir Represe $276,349
Asst Dir Represe $253,357
Superviosr Legal $ 248,929
Legal Supervisor $248,440
Dir Retirement A $ 241,440
Managing Attorney $230,670
Sr. Contract Admi $225,467
Sr. Contract Admi $ 221,496
Sr. Contract Admin $220,721
Asst Dir E & AS $220,300
Sr. Contract Admi $218,275
Sr. Dir Represt $ 217,826
Dir Economic And $ 209,433
Sr. Attorney, $ 205,736
Manager Economic $203,122
Sr. Contract Admi $202,568

And there are many below $200,000 per year
and the date is two years old.

As of 12/31/2003 Source : DOL Website

A320drivr,

Good info. Any names of individuals with those titles? I know who the Director of Communications is and the General Manager but not sure of most of the titles. Was anything listed for Ken Cooper? He really messed up our contract not to mention AWA's first TA they turned down a few years ago. I think all ALPA members need to see this.

Sigh.... If you guys are so upset by this, then why don't you submit a resolution at your next Local Council meeting to get the compensation changed? I keep hearing guys whine about this, but no one does anything but whine.

PCL_128 said:
Sigh.... If you guys are so upset by this, then why don't you submit a resolution at your next Local Council meeting to get the compensation changed? I keep hearing guys whine about this, but no one does anything but whine.

That's because a LARGE number of MEC members are yearning for a job at Herndon. They know where the REALLY big bucks are. TC

AA717driver said:
That's because a LARGE number of MEC members are yearning for a job at Herndon. They know where the REALLY big bucks are. TC

Irrelevant. MEC members aren't the only ones that can submit resolutions at Local Council meetings. Any member can. Yes, the MEC has to vote on it to send it to the BOD to get things changed, but I have yet to see anyone even try the first step of submitting a resolution at a Local Council meeting. Until that takes place, then everyone needs to stop the whining.

PCL_128 said:
Irrelevant. MEC members aren't the only ones that can submit resolutions at Local Council meetings. Any member can. Yes, the MEC has to vote on it to send it to the BOD to get things changed, but I have yet to see anyone even try the first step of submitting a resolution at a Local Council meeting. Until that takes place, then everyone needs to stop the whining.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe getting someone to go to an LEC meeting should be the first step...TC

I've never been in ALPA (military) but I've heard you fork over about 2% to the union. That being said, its only takes about 14,300 pilots earning over 100K a year to fund just the salaries listed. With the current situation in the industry, have they no shame?

Awsome

:beer:

Do you think DW uses the full 130g of his (A) allowances?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back