Which is safer for health?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reminded me of this

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]11. Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House. (This was popular when Clinton was in office)[/FONT]

Those are great! LMAO

Okay, this is not a serious thread, but I am going to give you a serious answer. Flying pretty much anything is as safe as YOU make it.

When I flew cargo you would walk in the pilot lounge and it looked like a bar. We sat there and smoked and stared at the radar and the line of thunderstorms we would have too cross twice that day( in our baron's with no working radar) ohhh but, ops check ok... LOL! I lived and learned A LOT!Good old days of 135... :) When I look back I think its the most fun i have had in aviation.

Last edited:
It's the most fun, but do you want to do it again?

Latest resources

Back