• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which is safer for health?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ever been on the ramp at Detroit City? If you have you would know the answer. After surviving Detroit City you usually want a cig. I mean, any day that you don't get shot in Detroit is a good day.

Great City

It's also an extremely rare day
Mayor just got put in jail for jumping bond. There is a good chance if this guys runs again even from jail, he made get elected. Only in the US. BTW I was born there and it is on my records for life.

Boys town in LRD is more dangerous than flying there while smoking with a dip in your mouth.

Only in the US. BTW I was born there and it is on my records for life.

Reminded me of this

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]3. Only in America......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]4. Only in America......do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]5. Only in America......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]6. Only in America......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]9. Only in America.....do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Times New I2]11. Only in America......can a homeless combat veteran live in a cardboard box and a draft dodger live in the White House. (This was popular when Clinton was in office)[/FONT]

Latest resources

Back