Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which airlines have lowest minimums employment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

It's funny how fast you ContinentalExpress Dooshbags forget that Gulfstream wasn't the only outfit that had 20 paying pax on the Beech 1900 (not to mention the 1 extra paying Pax on the ATR and Brasilia, too).

Doug Parker said:

It's funny how fast you ContinentalExpress Dooshbags forget that Gulfstream wasn't the only outfit that had 20 paying pax on the Beech 1900 (not to mention the 1 extra paying Pax on the ATR and Brasilia, too).

Some douche bags grow up and stop being douche bags, some don't. So, those ex-douche bags can make fun of the current douche bags still doing PFT in the new century when the standard is not to do it.

The ex-douche bags are still douche bags for PFT'ing for training in the first place and have no leg to stand on.

Pot - Kettle - Black

There is a difference...

PFT= pay for training and you have a job
TB= time building, just like renting a c150, which is what suckstream is and all the glory hole heros do there.

Almost everyone hired with that low time has had a type in a CRJ.

Just an FYI. There were 2 in my class. Good guys.

~wheelsup

Doug Parker said:

The ex-douche bags are still douche bags for PFT'ing for training in the first place and have no leg to stand on.

Pot - Kettle - Black

That is what I'm saying...almost nobody is a pot anymore. XJT hasn't been for a long long time. I guess you could say we're more like a stainless steel frying pan or something...calling the kettle(Gulfstream) black. You see, some day if Gulfstream ever matures past the 1990's, they will be able to tell the other guys that still do PFT that they shouldn't be doing it anymore. It's just part of the cycle of life I guess.

Whiskerbizkit said:
There is a difference...

PFT= pay for training and you have a job
TB= time building, just like renting a c150, which is what suckstream is and all the glory hole heros do there.

Just thought this needed to be posted again.

Say what you will about PFT, but Gulfstream takes it beyond PFT.

Latest resources

Back