Where's Humphreybogart Been

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FRACTRASH

It's Been Quiet, I Havn't Heard Anyone Bash On Mr. Bogart Lately.

Moderator reviewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
FRACTRASH said:
It's Been Quiet, I Havn't Heard Anyone Bash On Mr. Bogart Lately.

Of course it's been quiet silly; for almost 50 years.

My question is where has familyguy been?

hmmmmm inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Humphreybogart said:
Hey Guitarstudent, did Santa bring you a new guitar by chance? The old one is pretty worn. Keep practicing those scales.

Got me a nice new fender telecaster kid! Man, this thing can crank out some tunes, I mean, not that I needed a new one but here it is. So, why are you guys cancelling all your aircraft orders scooter? Whats going on over there at the "Best?" You guys are paying a premium to cancel those orders, as you well know there sport. Are you guys starting to slow down and realize that your demand isnt as it used to be??? I thought that YOU had "customer service second to none" as your fellow winners advertise here not to mention that you are the "best". That kills me dude. Second to none..............ha aha aha haa haaaaa!!!!!

I guess I'll take the time out of my busy day to answer you. Their is only one reason we deferred the aircraft deliveries. We've been growing so fast, operations needed a breather to catch up, so our customer service doesn't suffer. For your information we have owners waiting to come on board.

FRACTRASH said:
I guess I'll take the time out of my busy day to answer you. Their is only one reason we deferred the aircraft deliveries. We've been growing so fast, operations needed a breather to catch up, so our customer service doesn't suffer. For your information we have owners waiting to come on board.

Spoken as a true management type Mr. 3 TYPE RATINGS! You guys deferred several aircraft over the spring and then were supposed to take 6 aircraft in cessnas last quarter and cancelled all of those as well. If you have sooooo many owners waiting in line, how do you explain to THEM that you are cancelling their share of aircraft so they can have the "best" customer service, perhaps in 2008???

Latest resources

Back