• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where was ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure if you were ever a Part 121 PIC. I am sure you were. When I am sitting in the left seat, I am the man. Not the gov't. Not the company. Not the union.

It seems to me that the MEC and the Chair were wholy responsible for their group. Information, advice, counsel, etc.. is just that....

You are bitter... we get it....

...and you are clueless, we know.

Why not ask your ALPA rep? Or are they just not that informed about the workings of National?

...and you are clueless, we know.

So a District Court Judge threw the whole original lawsuit out and now it's on appeal? It must have been a pretty weak case in the first place for it to have been thrown out without even going to court?

And from just skimming the document you sent me, it looks like all the Counts were thrown out AGAIN, except Count I? What do you mean when you say it's going well?

It really does not matter what any of us believe, think, know, demand, assume, etc.

The federal court system and the attorneys are preparing for a court date this year. No one knows the outcome until this case is resolved.

What exactly do you guys hope to get in the event you win??? I have not read the lawsuit, but if you expect to hit the jackpot of money good luck. I think alpa would just declare bankruptcy and disband. I know that any remaining groups would vote alpa out in a heartbeat before paying any assessments/fines do to a ruling in favor of y'all/rjdc etc. Part of me hopes you win, and we bolt as to get away from the constant threat of dfr suits from the little guys as we attempt to recapture our flying.

It really does not matter what any of us believe, think, know, demand, assume, etc.

The federal court system and the attorneys are preparing for a court date this year. No one knows the outcome until this case is resolved.

Cobraair--At this point, I would take making public the destruction of evidence, perjury, obfuscation and delaying tactics.

At one point in the deposition, Mugeditchian said he didn't even know how to turn on his ALPA-supplied laptop.

The evidence tampering is the most despicable and egregious.

Rez--If the MEC disregards the advice of their ALPA attorney, they are threatened with being put in receivership by National. THAT's how that works.

BTW, I bet the IT guy at National is looking over his shoulder a lot these days. Probably developed a tick, too.

We'll see...

TC

NEVER DISCLOSED THERE WAS AN ORGANIZING CAMPAIGN GOING ON AT AA.

YGBSM! I don't work for either AA or TWA and I knew there were APA/ALPA merger discussions underway. If it was a secret, it wasn't well kept.

Latest resources

Back