• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where was ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Show me where I said management was not accountable. You will NOT find it...anywhere. Be cautious about making assumptions. It seems clear that you feel that unions are without any sort of accountability. And that is the root of the problem and until you fully understand it, you and the profession will continue to suffer and when you peel back the layers of responsibility, when you get through the layers of management abuses..you will find people like you. Ignorant and stoic...and without work. Enjoy the fog.

Your silence speaks volumes.

Show me where I said management was not accountable. You will NOT find it...anywhere. Be cautious about making assumptions. It seems clear that you feel that unions are without any sort of accountability. And that is the root of the problem and until you fully understand it, you and the profession will continue to suffer and when you peel back the layers of responsibility, when you get through the layers of management abuses..you will find people like you. Ignorant and stoic...and without work. Enjoy the fog.

Why don't you talk about what you can control. Your own actions.....

Your silence speaks volumes.

Am I obligated to you?

Am I obligated to you?
No, you're not obligated to him. But for someone who likes to pontificate from his high horse, you're hurting you're own case as if there's something to hide.

You say Jungle Jett makes excuses for his poor pathetic management. I'm guessing the management you go to work for isn't all that great either. Is that better than making excuses for management? To show up to work so your Boss can cut your pay and build a third home?

it is no more acceptable for a boss to cut wages to build a 3rd home than it is for labor to demand unrealistic wages and bankrupt a company (i.e. UA circa 2000)

it is no more acceptable for a boss to cut wages to build a 3rd home than it is for labor to demand unrealistic wages and bankrupt a company (i.e. UA circa 2000)

Not sure UAL2000 wages bankrupt UAL.... there was a significant drop in air travel summer 2001. In addtion, the UAL BOD brought in Tilton, a BK man, to take the company into and out of BK.

The pilots accepted concessionary wages....

Show me where I said management was not accountable.

Again, you cannot answer a simple question. Show me where I have said that management was NOT accountable. You attributed those words to me..now prove to me where I said it. You cannot..

Do as I say....not as I do. Typical considering what you represent.

Costco has spines on sale...pick one up.

Again, you cannot answer a simple question. Show me where I have said that management was NOT accountable. You attributed those words to me..now prove to me where I said it. You cannot..

Do as I say....not as I do. Typical considering what you represent.

Costco has spines on sale...pick one up.

Are you ok?

You're going to have to explain that one to me, Raoul. Could you please post ANY verifiable information, including the math you used to arrive at that statement, to back up your point? Please show where the difference in UAL pilot total compensation pre Contract 2000 and post Contract 2000 was the monetary amount that was the difference between solvency and insolvency for UAL inc.

You're going to have to explain that one to me, Raoul. Could you please post ANY verifiable information, including the math you used to arrive at that statement, to back up your point? Please show where the difference in UAL pilot total compensation pre Contract 2000 and post Contract 2000 was the monetary amount that was the difference between solvency and insolvency for UAL inc.

What was it that your former MEC Chairman Dubinsky said...."We don't want to kill the golden goose, we just want to choke it until it gives it's last egg"....The pensions choked the legacy carriers....

Latest resources

Back