Where to get luggage in CLE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
next day delivery via the internet.

I have news for you. We aren't even close to that kind of technology. If we were to be so advanced, next day would actually be slow. With that level of technology, I would think we could beat a next day delivery and it could be delivered in a matter of minutes . Then again, there would be no need for luggage as there would be no need for travel and we'd all be out of jobs. For now, next day delivery is still via aircraft and/or trucks.

Last edited:
How old was your purdy neat that it "fell apart"? These bags are pretty hard to destroy, trust me I try and I see guys try every day.

Actually, it can easily happen with PNS bags if one doesn't tighten the screws every once in a while. Keep the screws tight, and it is a tank.

I have news for you. We aren't even close to that kind of technology. If we were to be so advanced, next day would actually be slow. With that level of technology, I would think we could beat a next day delivery and it could be delivered in a matter of minutes . Then again, there would be no need for luggage as there would be no need for travel and we'd all be out of jobs. For now, next day delivery is still via aircraft and/or trucks.

that technology is here, now. I order stuff online all the time and can even get it same day delivery. You just need to know where to order it from, search the net and see. I am not familiar with luggage so i can't say, but next day and same day delivery is here.

Actually, it can easily happen with PNS bags if one doesn't tighten the screws every once in a while. Keep the screws tight, and it is a tank.

yea mine always came loose so I took them out, got some red loctite, and put it back together.

Good luck luggage works if I ever send my bag in for repair. It aint coming apart without a torch to the screw heads to break down the loctite.

Keep the screws tight, and it is a tank.

But hardly "indestructible." Mine had the metal frame at the bottom crack almost clean through. It's replaceable, but it wasn't cheap (about $100). Most of the flimsy zipper pulls had fallen off as well.

I finally retired it because I was sick of how heavy it is, and the metal feet scratch anything they touch (including my hand). I now use a Costco rolling suitcase, and couldn't be happier. It's 1/3 the weight of the metal PNS, holds a ton of stuff, and if anything ever breaks, I'll just drive down the street and swap it for a new one. (Two years into it, though, and it still looks and works like new.)

that technology is here, now. I order stuff online all the time and can even get it same day delivery. You just need to know where to order it from, search the net and see. I am not familiar with luggage so i can't say, but next day and same day delivery is here.

Sarcasm is lost on you. Read it again. I was just poking fun at your sentence .......since it could have meant the luggage was delivered via the internet. As in Star Trek transporter style?;)

Last edited:

Anyone come up with a fix for the screws? Mine are loose by the time I get to the airport.

Looking for luggage in CLE to replace my roll-aboard... Had a Lugageworks but it literally fell apart in the airport right after the ramper handed it to me planeside after my commute home... thank g-d it made it through my 4-day trip!

Anyway, next trip starts soon, anyone know where I can find a new one by luggageworks or similar in Cleveland? Need it to fit in CRJ overhead. Also need it TOMORROW, no internet orders.

THnx for any advice!

Any pawn shop or salvation army store will sell you a fine luggage works bag. Most were dropped off for cash due to furloughs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back