Where is Uncle Gary go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all of you Gary Hart haters, think of this:
He may have quit or been asked to resign because he was always pushing too hard for pilots to take their time and make sure they accomplished all required items before flight, regardless of what scheduling was trying to push.
If that's true, how does his future replacement feel about pilots doing whatever it takes to be safe???
I think we lost a pilot advocate yesterday.

To all of you Gary Hart haters, think of this:
He may have quit or been asked to resign because he was always pushing too hard for pilots to take their time and make sure they accomplished all required items before flight, regardless of what scheduling was trying to push.
If that's true, how does his future replacement feel about pilots doing whatever it takes to be safe???
I think we lost a pilot advocate yesterday.

Wow!!! Not the guy I remember....Guess People can change. Wonder if Sherringa will change?

Rumor is he's replacing the outgoing prez at Flex. What can we expect?

He means well and is a pretty straight shooter from my interactions with him. He does get fired up and send out whacky emails now and then.

The word I heard is that he was asked to leave after one too many run in's with Magoo.

Who knows who will replace him, but some of the names vying for the gig, keep me up at night also.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back