• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where Is The Worst Place You Worked?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** straight Justino.... 39November is by far one of the worst flying jobs for flight instructor's out there.... If you like to shovel snow in the winter time with no medical insurance and then get paid peanuts for doing so go sign up at www.princetonairport.com. The old lady there is a witch or take out the W and put a B there.... the old man is made out of plastic parts and the son is a crackhead....

Ok true or false: Dick N. keeps a loaded gun behind the door?

True!

How about another one:
True or false: Dick's son drove his 55K HumV into a parked plane while intoxicated?

True!

Ok, one more!

True or False: 39n and its owners put tape on the wings of planes, don't care about the conditions, and also thought it was funny when the windscreen caved in on a student and CFI?

True!

I am glad to know people "know" about the truth of 39N! Its a FAA disaster waiting to happen and I should have never worked their!

Best to all of its Vets!

Justino :)

I worked on the slime line gutting salmon in Alaska during one summer. It was a cold, wet, smelly (though you eventually kind of got used to it but maybe because you always smelled like fish) kind of job. They had a mobile home people would go to for the breaks. Out of about 75 people at work, I was the solitary individual who didn't smoke. You literally couldn't see to the end of the trailer through all the cigarette smoke. So I'd just sit outside in the rain by myself during the breaks. I guess what I really didn't like was that that was the only place I ever worked where I had nothing in common with anybody I met there. You'd be pulling guts out of fish on the line as fast as you could because they came down the line really fast and you'd swear an hour had gone by and you look up at the clock and it was only fifteen minutes. From what I'm hearing it was a better job than working at 39N!

Best non-flying job? Tie between vibration analysis work on ships (ride the ship for a few days, great pay) and lifeguard (poor pay, great-looking co-workers and customers, easy).

Assistant Crack Wh*re.

The Princeton site lists the Seminole at 135 knots. Do they shut an engine down to save gas or what? :D

Twin with 1 engine out! Always :)

No No !!! Princeton's twin engine has only one working engine, but you pay for both! Not to mention the two holes in the floor boards that allow you to see the ground! Its like a cheap Norton Bomb Sight! I am not joking either! It really had two holes that would propel water in IFR conditions all over your feet! That kept me awake in the winter flights!

O yeah, the twin's radios always went out, that made IFR night flights VERY interesting when talking, or lack their of, to NY Aprch and Boston !

C yah and safe flying

Justino

CoolyokeLuke!

My God man skinning fish! Wow, that does suck. The things we do to fly. :) Hey the Walgreens I work at now, part time was held up last night. Get this :

Some drug junky guy drove up to the pharmacy window and deposited a box and yelled that it was a bomb. He then demanded all the Vickodin Drugs in the store, since you can make Meth from it. The police came ASAP and arrested the guy still in his car. They cleared the store for a few hours and even had the bomb squad come in to find a box with wires tapped on it! No bomb though. What a idiot!

Again, the things we do for flying!

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back