Where is FRANCE now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skaz said:
wrightavia , have you been on Jerry yet? were you the KKK guy ? sorry mate, but your posts just hit the spot [/B]
Ding, ding, ding!!!! There it is!! I knew someone taking a conservative stand would either be called a bigot or a Nazi!! you win Skaz! By this logic, you must be a Communist. Am I right?

and I sure am impressed with all this self-deprecation of the US!! man, you guys sure sound intelligent! I wanna be just like YOU!! ...when I grow up, I mean.

BTW - to answer your question, France (Germany and Russia) are wondering how they're going to make up for the lost money ($$ billions) they were skimming from the oil for food programs they'd arranged with Saddam Hussein.

Re: Typhoon 1244 " crusader boy"

Chas said:
You started with the grammar crap I guess you can dish it out but cant take it.
Oh, I can take it all day long. You just don't recognize sarcasm when you see it.
Oh look your up to 934 + post. Doesnt that mean you got a lot of free time on your hands? Do something useful to change America's image or you can tutor children in English. You got the free time!
Well, since you seem so interested: I attribute my large number of posts to (1) my high-speed internet service, (2) the kick-a_s lines I'm holding lately, and (3) the fact that I enjoy talking and debating with my fellow pilots. Having a 14-month old son and a 3-week old son pretty much keeps me near the house when I'm not working, so my time on Flightinfo.com is the easiest way for me to "talk shop" with people.

If you notice that Typhoon1244 is online, that probably means it's someone's nap time or we're between diaper changes. :D

As far as tutoring goes, little R.M. doesn't need much; his English is better than yours.
Oh by the way whats with that "Crusader Boy" thing?
You'll note that my current avatar is a photograph of my oldest boy when he was 6-months-old playing in his favorite box. (Note to future parents: don't waste money on expensive toys. A clean old box or a vaccuum cleaner will do just fine.) After watching him play with the box for a while, I got out the magic markers and painted it up like a Vought F-8 Crusader of the U.S. Navy circa 1969.

Hence the title.

P.S. Guys like FlyChicaga and Avbug have well over a thousand posts. You must really think they're losers! :rolleyes: Grow up, please.

Last edited:
flywithastick your right!, **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** busted! I'm the re-incarnation of Lenin,and other ex commie bastards all rolled into one!

how'd you know?

Typhoon

Cute kid you got . ! That being said why do you feel the need to put people down ?heres another quote this one from you :

"As far as tutoring goes, little R.M. doesn't need much; his English is better than yours."

Listen English spoken and written are 2 different animals . If I were to look up all 934 posts of yours I am sure you are completely Grammatically correct .d
Credibility is lost when you resort to name calling Who should grow up???

As far as AVBUG and the other gentleman you mentioned who have high posts They offer something to this site you do not , credible opinion and valuable information . See ya ! Over and out ! Chas

Re: Typhoon

Chas said:
...why do you feel the need to put people down? Credibility is lost when you resort to name calling. Who should grow up?
Posted earlier by Chas
By the way get a life!
This whole silly thing started because you couldn't take a joke about your typing in one post. You responded by telling me to get a life, remember? Why are you accusing me of doing things you've already done?
As far as Avbug and the other gentleman you mentioned who have high posts, they offer something to this site you do not, credible opinion and valuable information.
So far, the only contribution you've made to this thread is virulent bigotry.

Look, your typing style amused me and I made a comment about it with a huge "smiley face" behind it. Research my past posts and then send me an apology.

And get an icepack on that ego while you're at it... :D

Last edited:
Typhoon

Al Franken wrote a book "Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot "or something like that . You think Al Franken is smarter than Limbaugh . Diffrence is millions of Americans do not agree Hes the top rated radio talk show host .I guess he got tyhere from being a moron?Where is Al Franken ? I know I guess you think hes better looking than Limbaugh too. Your credibility is zeeeeerroooooo since I read that Al Franken thingy !!
Oh by the way I see your ex military Thank you for your service to our country . I have a soft spot for those who served . :D

Originally posted by Chas
Your credibility is zeeeeerroooooo since I read that Al Franken thingy!
Coming from you, that means a lot. :rolleyes:
[Limbaugh is] the top rated radio talk show host.
Of course he is. Millions of slobbering ultra-conservatives can't be wrong.

I love the fact that Rush's hardcore fans call them selves "Dittoheads." They're actually proud of the fact that they blindly agree with everything that gushes out of that man's mouth!

Typhoon

You have exposed yourself as the ultra liberal It all fits now You say whats on your mind than resort to name calling . I should have known.

How does a liberal become a conservative?? He gets mugged!

Chas said:
You have exposed yourself as the ultra liberal.
Because I don't like Rush? I don't know if you're aware of it or not, but among other things I believe in profiling, a large military, and the death penalty. Still sound liberal to you?

You sound like the guy who told WrightAvia he must be a Klansman.
You say whats on your mind than resort to name calling.
I haven't called you any names yet...would you like me to?

I don't get it: others on this thread told you you're an idiot and you ignored it. I joked about your grammar and you went ballistic. What's up with that?

Last edited:
Chas said:
Diffrence is millions of Americans do not agree Hes [Limbaugh}the top rated radio talk show host .I guess he got tyhere from being a moron?

You may have something there. Since you feel that Mr. Limbaugh is not a moron, perhaps then it is the "millions of Americans" who have made him the "top rated radio talk show host" that are the morons.

Given your observation, we seem to be in much more difficulty as a people than I had originally imagined.

I'm curious as to how you would classify Mr. Limbaugh. Is he a member of the Conservative Intelligencia, an idiot, a blowhard, or all of the above? I wonder if he's on the guest list for a future visit to Crawford. What do you think?

Latest resources

Back