Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where do you draw the "entertainment" line in the cockpit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Watching dvds can be a bad idea if you end up laughing too hard to talk to ATC.

The PSP vs. Pax is funny.

One of the dumbest statements ever posted on the forum. There is a reason that there are two pilots...it's so one can back the other one and listening to the radio sort'a eliminates that check and balance. F^kn amazing!

How is that adumb, let alone, the dumbest statement? He just stated that he, like many of the other people on this thread, listens to the radio. However, unlike everyone else, he makes a point to only listen when his primary responisbility isn't listening for ATC. That does not mean that he doesn't listen to ATC or whatever other meaning you inferred from the post. Your "dumbest statements" response kind of loops right back at you in the context of this thread...

Your "dumbest statements" response kind of loops right back at you in the context of this thread...

Don't think so.

Anybody defending a pilot in the seat tuning out 'cause the other guy is doing the radio don't have a clue.

If I have to explain any further...:rolleyes:

Usually everything is ok with me except that time when the other guy brought out a fake blow up girl and began to perform some nasty things to it. I felt, just....uncomfortable and yet curious. I had to put my foot down and tell this person to please stow your blow up mate. He continued to fornicate with this made in china women. At that point I took the doll away from him. This created a good deal of stress that leg.

So in my opinion please don't bring rubber or plastic women with you to work.

Usually everything is ok with me except that time when the other guy brought out a fake blow up girl and began to perform some nasty things to it. I felt, just....uncomfortable and yet curious. I had to put my foot down and tell this person to please stow your blow up mate. He continued to fornicate with this made in china women. At that point I took the doll away from him. This created a good deal of stress that leg.

So in my opinion please don't bring rubber or plastic women with you to work.

That's just unreasonable. Show me in the Operations Handbook where it says we can't make sweet love to blow up dolls in the cockpit. I bet you can't.

Don't think so.

Anybody defending a pilot in the seat tuning out 'cause the other guy is doing the radio don't have a clue.

I'm not defending anyone. I simply said in the context of this thread calling out one person, who actually seems to be more safety conscious than the rest, is not rational.

One of the dumbest statements ever posted on the forum. There is a reason that there are two pilots...it's so one can back the other one and listening to the radio sort'a eliminates that check and balance. F^kn amazing!

i bet youre a real joy to fly with. bet youre the dude that always wants to hook up that handheld gps,and talks about your online girlfriend.... right,geek?

How is that adumb, let alone, the dumbest statement? He just stated that he, like many of the other people on this thread, listens to the radio. However, unlike everyone else, he makes a point to only listen when his primary responisbility isn't listening for ATC. That does not mean that he doesn't listen to ATC or whatever other meaning you inferred from the post. Your "dumbest statements" response kind of loops right back at you in the context of this thread...

Another regional pilot speaks his mind. I'm sure that your ops manual does not allow this type of activity. Thanks for your insight.

Don't think so.

Some of you guys really need to remove that stick from your rectum. If you have such problems with multitasking that you're unable to listen to both the ATC radio and the talk radio station, then you probably lack the mental capacity to fly an airliner anyway. :rolleyes:

Re: Where do you draw the "entertainment" line

Some of you guys really need to remove that stick from your rectum. If you have such problems with multitasking that you're unable to listen to both the ATC radio and the talk radio station, then you probably lack the mental capacity to fly an airliner anyway. :rolleyes:

Pleasure reading and listening to ADF radio is prohibited by our Operations Manual. It wouldn't surprise me if it were prohibited at AirTran as well.

Do you intend to engage in these activities during your probationary year because of your vast mental capacity?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back