Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where are the off season places right now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wankel7

It's a slippery slope...
I've got this Friday till next Friday off and was thinking about going some where...

Just don't want to have tons of travel stress so I am looking for some place that is in the off season right now.

I was kinda thinking Grand Cayman but the AA flights are booked up out of mia and dfw.

Is it the off season down there?

Any ideas?

Wankel

Grand Cayman is beautiful, it's probably less crowded now than it would be in the spring or fall but it is a popular place. go to stingray city if you go...

WNRHD17 said:
Grand Cayman is beautiful, it's probably less crowded now than it would be in the spring or fall but it is a popular place. go to stingray city if you go...

Your so right about that place:) I went there two summers ago around this time...

Meet a chick in a club that worked on a boat that went to stingray island...got out there for free...and it was great!

Thinking about it again:)

I heard that the Caymans really got torn up in last years hurricanes. You may want to check out tripadvisor.com and ask some questions in their forum section. Did the stingray city thing a couple of years ago, pretty cool. Boxflyr

I hear Aruba is pretty cheap.

Airboss said:
Let me quote Clark Griswold, "VEGAS, VEGAS, VEGAS!"

Vegas? In the summer? I would rather have a root canal.

If you dive, go to Cozomel if you don't try Cancun, you'll get more bang for the buck and it's off season. Cayman is horribly expensive, sting ray city is ok but ain't worth the rest of the island IMO.

Another siggestion is Anguilla island off of St. Marteen, the snorkeling is awesome and it's not crowded.

Latest resources

Back