• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will the SWA DB meet again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed on Feb. 6th was told the DB will meet mid March, so patiently waiting for around the end of March.

Bravo is right. Calls will start going out on Friday. I will be anxiously waiting along with the rest of you. GOOD LUCK!

So if calls will start going out on Friday I guess they go out well into the next week? Do the letters go out right after they meet on Tue. If soo it sounds like you would get the letter before others got the call....

they divide the last names in alpha order between the CPs, some CPs call the next day some next week if they are busy. good luck ya'll, start drinking now :beer:

The board actually meets for two days...20 & 21 Feb (Tues and Weds). Travel on Thurs, calls start going out on Fri. If a watched pot never boils, does a watched phone ever ring???

I called Gina from HR last week and she assured me that the board was meeting on Feb 20th. She mentioned that they had to push it back a week from the usual 2nd Tuesday of the month.

Good Luck to all!

My boyfriend is waiting for the call this week. I think I am more nervous than him. He had no references calls. Man is that nerve wrecking.

Latest resources

Back