Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will Mesa be going out of business?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A sample, I might add, that might very well have spent the past 5 nights sleeping in the back of airplanes; something they couldn't refuse to do thanks to their ALPA-negotiated and DW signed contract.

Sure they could - GET ANOTHER JOB! XJ is hiring street captains, the upgrade is quick at a multitude of places, which don't make their people sleep on the a/c.

You guys are virtually guaranteed to do no better in your negotiations, than what you have now, why?

Your company is in financial dire straits = no raises/improvements for the employees.
Anyone with an ounce of sense is getting out of their = only lifers and the stupid are left to vote.

Put these together and you can see why life at MESA will continue to suck, nevermind age 65 and what it'll do to movement.

As for having the balls to say something - I've got plenty, but why say anything to people that can't even dress themselves in the morning? It's better to watch pax laugh and shake their heads in disbelief (not BS) than yell at a slob, who doesn't work for the same company as I do. All of this is not lost on UAL - you'll do it to yourselves! BTW, I think the one wearing the wool hat and scarf also wore a "P2P" badge - the icing on the cake!

Someone who knows these two should politely let them know that the first looks like a dork and the second looks like the biggest, unprofessional pile of sh!t that ever donned a pilot's uniform.

My point, such as it is, is that I wouldn't ask anyone to do something that I wouldn't be willing to do myself. Doubly so if it upset me as much as this seems to bother you. There is an old saying along the lines that "You should never be afraid to tell a man what he's doing wrong, otherwise he'll never improve."

Clearly, you're not willing to tactfully and manfully step up to the plate and do this yourself, but would rather whine like a little girl on a web board and imply that all 1600+ Mesa pilots are unprofessional, fools, and slackers, and nowhere NEAR the awesome pilot professional that YOU are.

This says far more about you than it does about them.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt MAG executives will be having a happy new year after the Q4 results are made public on 12/28.

I Couldnt have said it better. and have tried with many posts. Young Pilots today have no clue how to dress like professionals let alone at least act like ones. Sunglasses on your head or your neck is the outright insult to yourself and the general public. Trust us you look like arogant incompetent jacka$$es who cradle your pillows at night crying out, questioning why no woman finds your maverick montage sexy and swave.

Likely this same guy probably clips his cell phone to his belt, or is obese. Looks just as bad. Nice quote telling everyone to seriously grow up, then listing your aircraft as the "starship enterprise". Back to your toy collection.

If any other regional was in a position to staff the flying they do for UAL/USAir, they would be history by the end of '08. The second lawsuit is coming in the new year, probably around about the time that the bill will come due for the first, unless they win an appeal. We all know that UAL has had it with their performance and I hear that USAir is none too happy either.

Thanks to our previous CEO we're stuck with Mesa until I believe 2012. Nothing against the pilots I just think your CEO is a pile of scum.

Latest resources

Back