Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will Mesa be going out of business?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When will mesa go out of business?? not soon enough. Anyone going to work there now is a turd and feel free to rowshambo them in the terminal
:smash:

Soverytired,

Why don't you take your plywood board and shove it. You're always on here defending MESA pilots (who will probably stoop even lower, should bankruptcy loom), while the rest of us try and look/act/be professional. I've seen some sloppy looking RAH pilots, but NEVER anything as sad as the MESA bunch! Atleast the GoJet guys look tidy when they turn up for work - half you guys look like you slept in your uniform, oh .... that's right, YOU DID!!

Yep, I'll always defend Mesa pilots from broad brush insults. There are a lot of great guys and gals who work there, and it really raises my hackles to see some chicken-sht judge an entire pilot force based on a tiny, tiny sample. Doubly so when said chicken-sht asks others to trash talk those pilots face-to-face but won't do it himself.

A sample, I might add, that might very well have spent the past 5 nights sleeping in the back of airplanes; something they couldn't refuse to do thanks to their ALPA-negotiated and DW signed contract.

I would further point out that they're currently in contract negotiations, and if you're the type that believes ALPA is some sort of professional organization where unity and brotherhood means a better life for everyone, I suggest you STFU and start pulling for Mesa and their next contract.

Last edited:
There is only one problem when we bury MESA. Dirt will not stay in the hole with JO. What's up with the down stock??? Mesa is in the red and does not want to say how much. The stock can talk.

....and Southwest stock....whats up with that? The company never loses and the stock is low and flat.

Are y'all seriously tracking airline stocks? Like as in an investment? MESA even?

No...not as an investment......I wonder why you would look at a companys stock if it wasn't for an investment....hum.

By the way how do you think JO has made soooooo much off "MESA even"

There is a saying that goes something like "I might be drunk right now, but when I wake up in the morning, you'd still be ugly!" or something like that.

Have you seen the overwieghted-shirt untucked-yet another breakfast burrito in hand-middle aged pilot lately? There are thousands of them.

Tell me, when was the last time you've seen a bunch of overweighted, middle-age white males crying about something got alot of sypathy (think picket line)?! You think people give a flying-asz about a bunch of Rush Lumbergs crying foul?

We see what we want to see, young, old, short, fat, whatever, just tuck your damn shirt in!

I think it will take 5-6 years for the MAG to go down.

They will lose their United CS for sure, but I think they will be able to keep US Air or Delta as long as they undercut everyone else by a good margin. They won't make any money on the deals, but their planes will be flying. Air Midwest will continue to shrink into nothing as their EAS routes expire and they eliminate the little at risk flying they do.

China will be such a fiasco ops will stop within two years, and the last frontier will be Go! expanding go to the mainland as they finally lose their US Air/Delta contracts to keep their fleet utilization high. Go! mainland will be the regional equivalent of Skybus, and have a similar results.

In 2013, major hiring will have picked back up after the age 65 stagnation. With captains leaving, FOs not coming onboard despite comm/multi mins, no money in the bank, no codeshares, unprofitable Go! flying, and no help from Uncle Sam, Mesa is done.

Agreed...

And to you Mesa-bashers out there: as someone else has said in this thread already, you're seeing a small sample of Mesa pilots at ORD, a junior base for them. I walk the C and F concourses every day and have yet to see "Bunny Shoe Boy" or "Shady Shades McShadeson." Walk the halls in PHX. You wouldn't see those guys there either. I know alot of people over there, and from my perspective, they are a professional bunch.

Are there some guys that don't have a clue? Yes. Just like at every other airline in the world...including yours.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back