• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is US Air West going to sue ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, they weren't mainline pilots, but an LOA was put into place that gave them rights to mainline positions. For the "new" USAir not to honor that LOA would be unacceptable. I find it incredibly ironic that some West pilots tell the MDA guys that they didn't "earn" a AAA job the right way, but then they complain when the East pilots make similar condescending remarks about their West brothers.

quote]
PCL

You just don't get it. 99.9% of AWA pilots have no problem with MDA guys being on the combined list, but at the BOTTOM. Many MDA pilots on here think they deserve to be slotted in ahead of active AWA pilots. That is ludicrous. I even heard one poster complain that he somehow got screwed because his 14 or so years at PDT didn't rollover to US Airways in terms of pay and seniority . WTFO????

u west guys are full of sh&t. U know that you got a windfall. You're just all talkin big because you think you won round 1. Can wait until this list gets thrown out and you morons get stapled.

I could be wrong, but I think this may have been written by a 13 year old girl whose dad was either furloughed or retired. Just a guess....

But I do agree with you on one thing...I can wait until this list gets thrown out too. Nice.

Has anyone else noticed the homonym of what The former USAir MEC was demanding (Date Of Hire) and what Homer Simpson says when he f**ks up (DOH!)?

That about sums up the average eastie. You must be a PHL rep?

No, he's a furloughee. He's been on furlough 2.5x longer than he ever worked there. Obviously, he hasn't been able to land an even half way decent job in 5 years and was REALLY hoping that he could throw a bunch of west guys under the bus because he was "hired" 7 years ago, (on furlough for 5).

Even though stephen wolf put his seat in the mojave desert, thus retiring his job for ever, he is still ignorant enough to believe that his furlough number means jack sh.t to the process.

Loser.

Please...If anyone has "a lot to say," it's you. I post occasionally on this board--284 times since 2004 compared to your 1258+ posts since 2003. The facts are the facts. You win. You truely have more to say...about...well, it looks like everything. Your cutting remark regarding my status of employment only confirms what I posted.

T8

Did I strike a nerve,"Captain"?

PHXFLYR:cool:...post 1,259 ..but hey ,who's counting? Oh,that's right..YOU!!:rolleyes:

u west guys are full of sh&t. U know that you got a windfall. You're just all talkin big because you think you won round 1. Can wait until this list gets thrown out and you morons get stapled.

Retard Post of the year award.

From yours truly a former Eastie.

Let me guess you drive a vette?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back