• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When does CAL hiring starts again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The more the better. You guys who are starting here have made a great choice. CAL is the best Legacy to work for and for sure the best airline in the US.

Our Managment is the best also, they know how to run a company well. I'm going to stay here till the end.

There will be even more newhires as we start taking back our flying from the leeches at Xjt.

Just out of curiosity, who did you fly the CRJ for? I'll give you some advice, the flying has never been "ours" or "theirs" it has ALWAYS belonged to the management team at CAL. The longer the "ours" vs. "theirs" argument persists, the longer we will go without. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

koolaid anyone?

koolaid anyone?

If you knew how much effort I expended into NOT throwing the Calex guys out of our MEC, you would realize how ill-informed your reply is. I take it you are one of the guys who think the pilot groups determine where the flying goes.

Now that's a retarded statement coming from a former CRJ puke.

Not all regionals are the same. Flying and RJ from lets say Houston to Mexico City is not the same as flying and RJ from Atlanta to Macon. One is flown on a route that could and probably should be flown by a mainline jet. The other would cost more to fly a mainline jet than a rj.

I hold no ill will towards Airlines like Colgan or Piedmont and ect. Its those operators who fly from Hub to Hub or Hub to major city that bother me and should bother other mainline pilots.

SK, you have no idea what you are talking about. Companies like Colgan, Piedmont and XJT are all the same. If you hold "ill will" toward XJT then you are ignorant. Continental contracts out flying to Colgan, Commutair, Gulfstream, Regions Air and XJT. CO has a list of routes it wants flown and then is assigned to respective companies. If you have a problem with that then walk into your CP office and voice your concern. Why did you not voice that in your interview w/ CAL? I am sure this end of the thread would not exist. :rolleyes:

Not all regionals are the same. Flying and RJ from lets say Houston to Mexico City is not the same as flying and RJ from Atlanta to Macon. One is flown on a route that could and probably should be flown by a mainline jet. The other would cost more to fly a mainline jet than a rj.

I hold no ill will towards Airlines like Colgan or Piedmont and ect. Its those operators who fly from Hub to Hub or Hub to major city that bother me and should bother other mainline pilots.

how many 70 seaters does XJT have? you're former employer has plenty of them.

don't call me kettle and i won't call you pot.

The more the better. You guys who are starting here have made a great choice. CAL is the best Legacy to work for and for sure the best airline in the US.

Our Managment is the best also, they know how to run a company well. I'm going to stay here till the end.

There will be even more newhires as we start taking back our flying from the leeches at Xjt.

Wonder how he slipped through the cracks.

Latest resources

Back