Wheels that light up on Roll A Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Walter, please tell me you're not a proud owner???:nuts:
I most definitely am not. I would have to kick my own arse if I were...sorry to disappoint.

A black, completely wheel-free, Swiss Army backpack with more pockets than I know what to do with is my everday work/daytrip carry...and I have a LuggageWorks/PNT Stealth on order to replace my old rollaboard. Rest assured, light up wheels will not be installed.

I most definitely am not. I would have to kick my own arse if I were...sorry to disappoint.

A black, completely wheel-free, Swiss Army backpack with more pockets than I know what to do with is my everday work/daytrip carry...and I have a LuggageWorks/PNT Stealth on order to replace my old rollaboard. Rest assured, light up wheels will not be installed.

OFFICIAL NOTICE
Anyone wishing to donate to the WalterSobchak Light Up THE Wheels Fund, please PM me for a P.O. Box to send your donations. It has been noted that he secretly wants a pair, but due to the high cost of his PNL Stealth purchase, $26 more for Light Up Wheels was way beyond his budget. Join me, in making all his wildest dreams come true! Installation will be included. Include with your donation, a vote for the light color of your choice. In the Holiday Spirit, lets's show him some F.I. Luv!

Note: Excess donations will be applied to the purchase of some Heelies for him so he can zip around the SLC airport.

Last edited:
flashing wheels = a no vote on california prop 8 (ban on same sex marriage for those of you who didn't know)

Are you freaking kidding me? This morning a goofy-looking FO in GSP was pulling along his rollaboard at O Dark Thirty, and all I see are his sissy wheels lighting up all pretty like. Was a US Air Express guy...who flies there, PSA, Mesa, TSA? Never seen that before, except on some 8-year old kid's wheels on his skates. I felt embarrassed for him, he looked so stupid. It took all I could not to walk up and smack him...where do they find these tools?
This is not one of my b.s. threads either, really happened today.

11-13-08 at 0900 in DFW. I'm waiting for my airline to DEN. Out walks the American MAINLINE CAPTAIN, sissy wheels lighting up like a Christmas tree. Yawn, seen it all before.

Latest resources

Back