• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wheels that light up on Roll A Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We have a couple of em at ASA. Thats right up there with the FO who wears those ridiculously large white plastic framed sunglasses. What a ******************************bag.
I was in recurrent ground with a guy wearing those glasses on the back of his neck. He also had about a gallon of hair gel and a little tuft of hair under his bottom lip.

Some people get all worked up about this because they don't want to be associated with them. When the public sees a pilot, they tend to think all pilots are like that. Just as we are all drunks because of some guys from PHX.

You just don't represent yourself, but your airline and pilot group when you walk the terminals.

I was in YUL the other day, going through customs, with an ASA crew behind me. Bot pilot were about 25 yrs old. Spiked hair and dropped "Dude" every other word. A passenger waiting in the line next to us asked them "How old are you guys? You don't look old enough to be pilots"

I was in YUL the other day, going through customs, with an ASA crew behind me. Bot pilot were about 25 yrs old. Spiked hair and dropped "Dude" every other word. A passenger waiting in the line next to us asked them "How old are you guys? You don't look old enough to be pilots"

Sounds like they did not ACT old enough to be pilots....

Hey Rez don't you have more important problems, like pilot groups continuing to vote their own jobs away?

Hey Rez don't you have more important problems, like pilot groups continuing to vote their own jobs away?
He's trying to fix ALPA, but hasn't realized that all the duct tape, super glue and Zaino in the world won't get the job done.

They gained a bit in my book after I heard the TSA despises them. Allegedly it blurs the Xray as the bag goes through the machine.

Still, I'll wait till everyone else has thiers before I purchase mine.

I flew with a captain once who ordered a new pair wheels for his bag; but, the company sent him the lightup ones instead. He actually tried to pay me to swap bags with him when we were walking through the terminal.

This morning a goofy-looking FO in GSP was pulling along his rollaboard at O Dark Thirty, and all I see are his sissy wheels lighting up all pretty like.

Now every day can be gay pride parade day!

Are you freaking kidding me? This morning a goofy-looking FO in GSP was pulling along his rollaboard at O Dark Thirty, and all I see are his sissy wheels lighting up all pretty like. Was a US Air Express guy...who flies there, PSA, Mesa, TSA? Never seen that before, except on some 8-year old kid's wheels on his skates. I felt embarrassed for him, he looked so stupid. It took all I could not to walk up and smack him...where do they find these tools?
This is not one of my b.s. threads either, really happened today.

Guys, guys, I think we are missing the much bigger issue here, which is the fact that Uncle Bunkle just admitted to starting BS threads! ;)

Seriously though, I personally wouldn't choose those type of wheels for my suitcase, but life's too short to worry about this kind of crap. If you are looking to find something wrong with someone else, you will find it. Seriously. Pick your battles.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back