Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats your prediction on JetBlues next base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea...that wasn't very nice

hey flyboyphil.......if you do the JFK thing, look at eastern/northeastern PA. Cheap and 1.5 or less to JFK. You could then moonlight at Dunder Mifflin for some extra scratch.........

Under the "age 35" so I am thinking I will be an E190 guy, does anyone have any good info and current schedules and current reserve times (how many months to get off it). I am also a little curious what a schedule looks like on the E190 these days (How many legs per day), any info would be great. See ya on the 9th!

Under the "age 35" so I am thinking I will be an E190 guy, does anyone have any good info and current schedules and current reserve times (how many months to get off it). I am also a little curious what a schedule looks like on the E190 these days (How many legs per day), any info would be great. See ya on the 9th!

check your pm.

What is this "virtual base" business you speak of? It almost sounds like I could sit at home in my boxers in front of my computer and will the passengers from point A to B.quote]

Actually that would be our Reservations Department.

C

the 190 is fun. Still have a few kinks in the AC with software playing nicely with other software.

We're getting longer legs on it now, so the trips are becoming more productive. The cool part is that we stay with the whole crew for the whole trip. The Bus doesn't (most of the time)...they'll change FAs almost every leg.

The only thing I really don't like is the small flight deck. can't get up and stand/stretch. Gotta take a break and step out enroute to do that. Super easy to fly.

the 190 is fun. Still have a few kinks in the AC with software playing nicely with other software.

We're getting longer legs on it now, so the trips are becoming more productive. The cool part is that we stay with the whole crew for the whole trip. The Bus doesn't (most of the time)...they'll change FAs almost every leg.

The only thing I really don't like is the small flight deck. can't get up and stand/stretch. Gotta take a break and step out enroute to do that. Super easy to fly.

AWWW that's so cute.

E-190 Flying

Well it's okay, but you will do more legs than the Bus. Typical out of JFK or Bos is 4 legs per day ( Not always but in a 4 day trip 2 soft and 2 very productive days ). You will do alot of BOS-IAD, JFK, RIC turns and short layovers. But all in all not too bad. Although brother Bus is much different. It's all about lifestyle and where you live+ quality of life

Latest resources

Back