• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's your dream airline job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA, FedEx, UPS, Delta or another legacy? And why do you want to get on there?

I would have to say RAH because they seem to be the next generation to mainline/legacy carriers. I think perhaps it would be as good as those folks who got on with FedEx, UPS, or NetJets early on.

I would have to say RAH because they seem to be the next generation to mainline/legacy carriers. I think perhaps it would be as good as those folks who got on with FedEx, UPS, or NetJets early on.

You know, on the surface, this is a sarcastic, flame-baiting quote. But history may prove him right. In 1990, UPS, Fed-Ex and Southwest were where you went if Delta, or American turned you down. Now they are kings of the hill. Who knows what a couple of good contracts and 20 years in the future will bring to RAH.

Replace the Concorde, I want to break some windows and call it a day.

That would be a nightmare!

No, if I never see the inside of another worthless airport, another less than worthless CRJ, or another dispatch office, then someone just shoot me now.

I am hanging aviation up, for good. All I want is a job where I can be home every night and play with my daughter, and support my family; and living out of a friggin rollaboard just isnt a lifestyle I wanna lead anymore...

ALL airline management are scum, and may they all go to hell...

Latest resources

Back