• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's your dream airline job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there such thing as a dream airline job these days?

Yes... One where Captains can make over $300,000/yr, F/Os $200,000/yr. Have a rock solid, fully funded pension plus lucrative DC plan. Fly widebodies internationally at a junior seniority, if desired. And can work as little or as hard as you like.

I'll settle for the one I'm at now but I'd like to be greater than half way up the list and hope it stays around for about 30 more years. Toss in no more mergers, greedy/crooked CEO's/management or dipsh1t giveaway/outsource everything union(s) and I may just be able to make it to 60 without keeling over from a stress heart attack.

Hi!

Easy:
DAL, AA, Alaska, Mexicana, WestJet, SWA, AirTran, Allegiant, BA, Virgin, KLM, AF, Lufthansa, SAS, Cathay, Emirates, Air Arabia, Etihad, Ethiopian, Kenya Airways, Saudi, JAL, ANA, Singapore, Virgin Blue, Quantas, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Europa, Atlas, Condor, South African, Royal Air Jordanian, Qatar, KAL, Air India, Thai Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Swiss, and I'm sure there are quite a few others I have left out.

Flying for any of them would be fantastic!!!

Unless, of course, you're one of the pilots at any of the above airlines that constantly bitches about how crappy your job is and how horrible your airline is. Please quit your job so I can have it!!!

cliff
NBO

(insert scumbag regional/cargo/fractional here), because it couldn't get any worse.

Hi!

Nairobi is, overall, going very well. Much better than I was expecting. However, ALL of the above airlines would be much better than this job.

Oh, and I'll repeat, this is one of those "flying jobs outside the airlines" that is much worse than a job at any of the airlines listed above.

cliff
NBO

Latest resources

Back