What's with the Dogs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PC ADA Krap.

The benefits of the ADA far outweighs its abuses. Overall, you should be happy about it.

And, by the way, get on a pair of PANTS and a button down shirt ....OR, get the EFF off of my airplane you American piece of Wal-mart sucking, trailer trash living, McMansion Government bail-out, irresponsible, P.O.S, YOU.

I agree that there are some trashy looking passengers. However, times have changed and the days of donning formal attire for the sole purpose of taking a flight are over. I wouldn't want to fly for more than an hour in the cabin wearing a suit. Not to mention, your personal dress code is arbitrary. A button down shirt can be trashier than a t-shirt, depending on the design and how clothes are worn.

You might be an SIC or a PIC and in command of the airplane but it is not your airplane, it is the airlines'. If you don't like the fact that your employer doesn't have a dress code for passengers, then you get the eff out and find another job.

Besides, I doubt you would be as repulsed by the trashy attire of a Daisy Duke look-alike......you'd even welcome it.

It is $250 to put the pooch in baggage. You'd have to be crazy not to take Ol'Blue in the main cabin.

I'm still waiting to run across a "service monkey" like shown in the video in newhire class...

Commuting to PHX and sitting to a blue-hair with a little rat-dog in a carrying case. She reaches down and opens the lid on the cage, and the dog proceeds to hop out and lay a 3 coil steamer on the carpet.

The stupid old hag wasn't going to say anything either! I finally changed seats and flagged a F/A down.

I hate dogs, and dog-owners are nearly as bad.

Commuting to PHX and sitting to a blue-hair with a little rat-dog in a carrying case. She reaches down and opens the lid on the cage, and the dog proceeds to hop out and lay a 3 coil steamer on the carpet.

The stupid old hag wasn't going to say anything either! I finally changed seats and flagged a F/A down.

If you're going to have a dog, at least have a real dog, otherwise just get a cat. They're much cleaner and a lot quieter.

Nu

Why call the F/A? The dog is supposed to remain in the carrier. IMHO a perfect legitimate reason to have law enforcement meet the jet.

The stupid old hag wasn't going to say anything either!

Why were you sitting next to the flight attendant anyways?

...And I found the dog:
http://files.shroomery.org/files/04-06/585121740-ratdog.gif

Latest resources

Back