• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's with the Dogs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like my hero Larry the Cable guy says, "The cripple stool is the Cadillac of all the poopin' stools."

And for all my fellow hunters out there, why is it that dogs can lay 3coil steamers and humans can't?

Last edited:
Like my hero Larry the Cable guy says, "The cripple stool is the Cadillac of all the poopin' stools."

And for all my fellow hunters out there, why is it that dogs can lay 3coil steamers and humans can't?

Speak for yourself. My sphincter can push out soft-serve styled coils with ease. :p

In the Corps, guys used to have "coil contests". They'd come back to base after being out in the field, some "saved it up" for a day or 2(competitive advantage), and commense layin' the cable. One of the few times that being a judge in a contest would be a bad thing!

" Curr Position: pro choice" - Waka

"The benefits of the ADA far outweighs its abuses." - Waka

------------------------------------------------

So, let me understand your position here:

- Kill Babies.
- Help cripples.

?

Ookaaay...

Wait...Better idea:

- How about we just kill crippled Babies so we have a perfect society and no need for the ADA and all this other PC krap?

( Can I say "crippled" or do I need to use the terms "mentally or physically challenged" ? It's just all so overwhelming.)

YK????

non sequitur

they're not "babies", they're blank circuit boards.....like some posters on here :rolleyes: ahem!

now shut up and pay your taxes

Commuting to PHX and sitting to a blue-hair with a little rat-dog in a carrying case. She reaches down and opens the lid on the cage, and the dog proceeds to hop out and lay a 3 coil steamer on the carpet.

The stupid old hag wasn't going to say anything either! I finally changed seats and flagged a F/A down.

I hate dogs, and dog-owners are nearly as bad.
What's your beef with dogs? Did one eat your Pu*sy

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back